I decided to start this blog and do some quick reviews of the movies that I am watching or have watched in the past. These include Disney, Hallmark, Lifetime, ABC and anything else I can find. Feel free to comment and let me know what TV movies you think are the best and if there are any that you think I should watch.
Thursday, August 10, 2017
What is Crazy TV Movie Lady?
I watch a lot of TV movies! I got in to them a few years back; it was Christmas and I was overseas away from my family (which I still am). I live in Asia and Christmas is not really big over here so I decided to watch some Christmas movies to get myself in the Christmas spirit. Of course most of the ones I found were Hallmark so I watched a ton of them and and I've been doing that for the past three years now. I also branched out to other Hallmark movies; I especially like their mystery ones. I'm also a fan of Disney movies too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment